Naha Bay Outdoor Adventures
& Naha Bay Lodge Remote Ketchikan Fishing Lodge, Naha Bay, Alaska,
& guided day trips, hiking, canoeing, wildlife photography 20 minutes north of Ketchikan, Southeast Alaska
For independent travelers who are already in Ketchikan, we can offer a range of guided and non guided day trips
and activities in remote areas of the forest. - Get away from the crowds and experience the real Tongass Forest!
Our range of activities include:
- saltwater charters in our 24ft cabin cruiser
- guided freshwater fishing to rivers remote from the road system
- guided hiking and nature tours on remote forest service trails
- guided hike to wilderness lake and hot springs
- self-guided hiking and canoeing along remote trails and rivers
All guided activities to remote locations within the Tongass Forest are in accordance with our Forest Service Special Use permits.
Naha Bay Outdoor Adventures provides equal opportunity services and is permitted by the Tongass National Forest.
(Please click here to see our Essential Eligibility requirements)